Gopro

Thread: Gopro

Gopro

Has anyone brought a gopro camera along on rides? I've seen the great picture they take. How is the sound? How much record time do they have?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooks View Post
    Has anyone brought a gopro camera along on rides? I've seen the great picture they take. How is the sound? How much record time do they have?
    I brought a go pro last summer for my Disney and universal trip and it worked great. I had it on a wrist strap that you can buy separately from the gopro. It worked amazing on Mount Everest and all the water rides. When we went to the water park I even had it strapped on my wrist and nobody working there ever said anything. It was a lot of fun to look back at the videos from the wave pool ha. Universal on the other hand sometimes said to put it away on certain rides. I think there is like 8 hours on my go pro and I had only used like an hour up during the whole trip which was a week. The sound isn't the best but you can still hear yourself and your other guest talking.
    Tori

Sounds awesome Tori! Now I want one!
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

I would deff recommend getting one for anybody who is doing anything adventurous or taking trips. I used it on a cruise last year and the pictures truly do come out crystal clear under the water. There are so many different ways you can wear the go pro, on your head or even on your chest, etc!
    Tori

Re: Gopro

We used ours frequently last year at the parks. If you are using the waterproof case there is almost no audible audio and without that case the sound quality is decent. they are great for action shots, such as rides. There is no option to zoom in so quality for shows is not great. Feel free to watch some of our videos on Youtube, the channel name The Fantasmic Four.
    The Fantasmic Four
    Youtube and Facebook