Harry Potter ride(s)

Harry Potter ride(s)

I will be going to Florida next month hopefully we will hit Universal... My question as im not a huge U fan so i dont know the ins-n-outs. Will you need both park passes to do both rides or can you only do one or the other based on which park you picked?

MB
    Mike
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mberenato View Post
    I will be going to Florida next month hopefully we will hit Universal... My question as im not a huge U fan so i dont know the ins-n-outs. Will you need both park passes to do both rides or can you only do one or the other based on which park you picked? MB
    You will have a blast at universal! I will be taking my little cousins next month for their first time. In order to ride the Hogwarts express train ride you will need a ticket for both parks. You will scan your ticket before being able to ride it. In universal studios there is the Gringotts bank ride and in islands of adventure there is the other Harry potter ride it's called the forbidden journey or something like that. So depending on which park your ticket is for OR if you have a park to park ticket you will be able to ride all of them or one of them. It's best just to get a ticket to both parks so you can enjoy all the different rides.
    Tori

Re: Harry Potter ride(s)

ok thanks, was thinking you needed a ticket to both or a hopper just wasnt sure if they did something so that you could do both with one ticket. What was i thinking...lol

MB
    Mike
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)