Mission: Disney Dining Plan - Good Value for the Money? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We love the DDP. Of course we milk it for all its worth. In the real world, we can't really afford to eat out a lot, and when we do, we have to kind of calculate what we can choose from the menu to fit our budget.

We love the DDP because it is prepaid. This helps us better budget what we need to take along as pocket money. I have no idea how I would be able to guess what we might spend on eating while we're there without it!!

We love it because it gives us a chance to go to super nice restaurants! Places so unique and like nothing we could ever afford to go to out of pocket!

We love it because it removes the restrictions off the menu! We can eat anything we want, even if it would normally cost us $30 out of pocket! Plus we get dessert too (:

We like it because it offers a quick avenue for a fun, fast lunch and a snack every day too!

I think, for us, it definitely is worth it. We love going to really nice places and getting to do things we normally wouldn't be able to afford. My favorite is Ohana! We love being able to pick whatever we want to eat for lunch because we don't have to worry about paying out of pocket for it.

It also allows us to have a nice break in the evening and enjoy a dinner date. Without it I would probably want to go and go and go and I might pass out from not eating if I did that!

I think it's so great because it removes a lot of the stress of trying to budget for take along money and allows us to be able to do fun things and get yummy food we normally can't!

Quote Originally Posted by AmberTerry View Post
    We love the DDP. Of course we milk it for all its worth. In the real world, we can't really afford to eat out a lot, and when we do, we have to kind of calculate what we can choose from the menu to fit our budget. We love the DDP because it is prepaid. This helps us better budget what we need to take along as pocket money. I have no idea how I would be able to guess what we might spend on eating while we're there without it!! We love it because it gives us a chance to go to super nice restaurants! Places so unique and like nothing we could ever afford to go to out of pocket! We love it because it removes the restrictions off the menu! We can eat anything we want, even if it would normally cost us $30 out of pocket! Plus we get dessert too (: We like it because it offers a quick avenue for a fun, fast lunch and a snack every day too! I think, for us, it definitely is worth it. We love going to really nice places and getting to do things we normally wouldn't be able to afford. My favorite is Ohana! We love being able to pick whatever we want to eat for lunch because we don't have to worry about paying out of pocket for it. It also allows us to have a nice break in the evening and enjoy a dinner date. Without it I would probably want to go and go and go and I might pass out from not eating if I did that! I think it's so great because it removes a lot of the stress of trying to budget for take along money and allows us to be able to do fun things and get yummy food we normally can't!
    All very true Amberterrry! Those are excellent points! Completely agree with you.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

2384 Andrews Valley Dr Kissimmee, FL 34758

Re: Mission: Disney Dining Plan - Good Value for the Money?

Thanks for sharing Value for the Money new tips .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12