Website resort question
    Does anyone know how their website works Example last night there were a couple different resorts showing no rooms available then this morning those same ones show rooms. Could it be because the specials over and they are higher price? Maybe they only release a certain amount of rooms at any given price point? Also when we are going is SUPPOSIDLY a great time of year to go because it's a slow time but many of the resorts show no rooms available for several of their categories leading me to believ its a busy time? Is all this just a website trick or what?
    Last edited by torinshadow; 06-27-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by torinshadow View Post
    Does anyone know how their website works Example last night there were a couple different resorts showing no rooms available then this morning those same ones show rooms. Could it be because the specials over and they are higher price? Maybe they only release a certain amount of rooms at any given price point? Also when we are going is SUPPOSIDLY a great time of year to go because it's a slow time but many of the resorts show no rooms available for several of their categories leading me to believ its a busy time? Is all this just a website trick or what?
    There were issues last night with the sync between the reservation systems and the front end website yesterday.

A lot of places had reports of people experiencing the same. I would try it again today, or just call reservations directly.

As far as a slow time, those are less and less anymore. A few weeks in early Sept, a few weeks right after Thanksgiving, a few weeks in early Jan and early Feb. Thats about it. Food and Wine and the special event parties have succeeded in drawing ever more guests throughout the year.
    B.C. (Before Child) '82, '87 - '95, 2004
    A.D. (After Daughter)
    2010 - 2 weeks @ CBR
    2011 - 3 in DC, 14 @ CBR
    2012 - 3 @ Uni Royal Pacific, 12 @ Pop
    2013 - 3 @ DLR | Contemporary, DCL Fantasy, POFQ
    2015 - 2 in DC, 3 @ Uni Portofino, 3 @ AKL, DCL Fantasy, 4 @ AoA

Quote Originally Posted by englanddg View Post
    There were issues last night with the sync between the reservation systems and the front end website yesterday. A lot of places had reports of people experiencing the same. I would try it again today, or just call reservations directly. As far as a slow time, those are less and less anymore. A few weeks in early Sept, a few weeks right after Thanksgiving, a few weeks in early Jan and early Feb. Thats about it. Food and Wine and the special event parties have succeeded in drawing ever more guests throughout the year.

Yea we are going the 5 to the 12th of September and a lot of stuff shows unavailable so I figured it was either booked or it was a website thing

Wonder if those are the rooms they are holding back for any specials they are going to run during that time period.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmule229 View Post
    Wonder if those are the rooms they are holding back for any specials they are going to run during that time period.
    That's what I was wondering too

Re: Website resort question

I'm going in October and thought it would be a "little slower" but all resorts are booked. One cast member told me they have a bunch of conferences coming to town in September and October... so that could be one of the reasons...But the website has had a lot of hiccups lately.
    1983- First trip, MK & EPCOT
    1986- Second Trip, My grandmother got tickled silly by Pluto because she would not smile while he was giving her hugs. It lasted for 15 minutes! Best part of the trip
    2010- Third trip, my girls first trip. Was so magical
    2012- second trip for kiddos, Christmas time Spectacular. First DCL, over New Years Eve.So unbelievable!
    2015- Going again in October for the MiNSSH. Staying at POR.
    2016- June. Staying at POR

That'll blow

Re: Website resort question

It happens if people cancel they're reservations
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by skyelili View Post
    I'm going in October and thought it would be a "little slower" but all resorts are booked.
    remember October is Food and Wine time in Epcot.
    Plus we noticed our last trip in October was a little busier too and thought it might have to do with Fall Breaks for schools now that most places do 1-2 weeks for fall break instead of just a couple days.