deactivation/ logging out??

deactivation/ logging out??

hi TD! i just came back online yesterday on my first account, Minnie E. Mouse. (I had forgotten about making this second account when i had forgotten the credentials to the other at one point, but i have since gotten the info and can get back on my ORIGINAL account.) i have not been able to get on the talkdisney app with my first account; the app automatically logs my second account IN, and i can't log OUT of it. it tells me that 'permission is denied'. is there any way i can get THIS account possibly deleted/deactivated, so i can log on to TD with my original account? Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Minnie E Mouse View Post
    hi TD! i just came back online yesterday on my first account, Minnie E. Mouse. (I had forgotten about making this second account when i had forgotten the credentials to the other at one point, but i have since gotten the info and can get back on my ORIGINAL account.) i have not been able to get on the talkdisney app with my first account; the app automatically logs my second account IN, and i can't log OUT of it. it tells me that 'permission is denied'. is there any way i can get THIS account possibly deleted/deactivated, so i can log on to TD with my original account? Help!
    This happened to me too. If you go to the TD website, not the app, you will be able to reset your password. Hope this helps!