WDW CBR in November 2017

WDW CBR in November 2017

Hi everyone, Mental Minnie here. Just booked CBR for our family of 4 ( 2 x boys 17 & 13) in November 2017 and as we are from UK qualified for free QS dinning. Have only ever stayed on property once. In 2014 we stayed in All Star Music over Halloween for 3 weeks and went to MNSHP, which was amazing. This time we are going in November for 3 weeks, so will be able to go to Mickey's Christmas Party. Can't wait. I would love to here what any of you have to say about CBR or staying on property at that time of year. We don't have Thanks Giving here in N.Ireland, so we are looking forward to that and going somewhere nice for Thanks giving dinner. I look forward to seeing your comments and suggestions.

CBR is very beautiful and the rooms are all very well decorated. The dinning court is especially nice. I also remember liking the gift shop as well. The only thing that I remember not liking was how big the resort was. You will have many bus stops on the resort before the bus will actually take you to the parks. But other than that I loved it.

South Mississippi

Re: WDW CBR in November 2017

Stayed in Aruba #52. Not to far of a walk from main pool and food court or bus stop. Like Katie said it is a large resort with many stops. Depends on which entrance bus uses. Have you looked into upgrading to the regular dinning plan. It,s not that much more but well worth it in my opinion.

We stayed CBR last October it was great we where in Trinidad South so as far away as you can get from the main pool and food court that at the most 10 minutes walk away as we had two little ones with us.

I've stayed at CBR, really liked it. As for Thanksgiving, it will be busy, just prepare for crowds. Try to get reservations for Liberty Tree, their turkey is great! Enjoy!
    1983- First trip, MK & EPCOT
    1986- Second Trip, My grandmother got tickled silly by Pluto because she would not smile while he was giving her hugs. It lasted for 15 minutes! Best part of the trip
    2010- Third trip, my girls first trip. Was so magical
    2012- second trip for kiddos, Christmas time Spectacular. First DCL, over New Years Eve.So unbelievable!
    2015- Going again in October for the MiNSSH. Staying at POR.
    2016- June. Staying at POR