Need Seaworld help

Need Seaworld help

Hello to all! I am a life long Disney parks fan. Father of three, husband to the most amazing woman in the world, and a ER nurse.
    I am a Disney pro and have taken our family to WDW multiple times with children at all age ranges........but I need help! We are planning to go to SeaWorld for the first time on our upcoming trip in two weeks. I need help from SeaWorld vets. How are the wait times? Is the Quick Que worth the money? Most importantly is the reserved seating pass for the shows worth the money?
    Thank you so much in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by rjpiner View Post
    Hello to all! I am a life long Disney parks fan. Father of three, husband to the most amazing woman in the world, and a ER nurse.
    I am a Disney pro and have taken our family to WDW multiple times with children at all age ranges........but I need help! We are planning to go to SeaWorld for the first time on our upcoming trip in two weeks. I need help from SeaWorld vets. How are the wait times? Is the Quick Que worth the money? Most importantly is the reserved seating pass for the shows worth the money?
    Thank you so much in advance!

Hi there! Ive been going sea world every year for the past two years. Ive only ever been in september and october so cant comment on july
    However i have never once considered the quick que. Its never been that busy. Same with the shows too. I think the only thing you will really need to que for is the new mako ride as its only recently opened.

Ive always found with sea world it doesnt really take up a whole day. You could go for rope drop and be done by like mid afternoon. And generally if youre there early get all the rides done that you want to do then the shows and the rest isnt que formatted.

Hope that helps. Im sure others may have different opinions to help too! Enjoy your vacation.

Re: Need Seaworld help

I go to SeaWorld every week. For me personally, I don't think the Quick Queue is worth the money. I also wouldn't do the show seating (but then again, I like to sit close up, and the seating is a bit further back). That one may be worthwhile to you, as it would probably let you arrive later at the shows
    Dream: Feb 12-16, 2012,Fantasy: 20-27, 2012, Dream: Sept 8-12, 2013,Magic: Jan 20-24, 2014,Dream: Sept 14-18, 2015
    TD Moderator