What kind of bag have you guys used?

What kind of bag have you guys used?

This is my first adult trip without kids. Any advice on what kind of bag?

What kind of bag has everyone used?

I normally use a cross body bag or satchel. I have tried back packs but they annoy me when I have to take them off to sit down. I like a cross body bag as I find them more comfortable and easy to move around.
    AusDisneyFan

I used a cross body this past trip. In past have used a backpack but had read several posts where people had had stuff taken out of their backpacks while standing in lines etc by people standing behind them. The bag I used in May I got off amazon and was actually a diaper bag.

The past two trips I've used a small backpack with a drawstring top. I bought both of them at Disney. I like these because they are not too cumbersome when you don't have much in them, but at the same time they have room to add stuff if you need to ( like a poncho if needed or smaller items that you purchase).
    I used to use a cross body bag but I like the convenience of having something a little bigger.
    Once on Big Thunder, I was wearing a cross body bag and I was so afraid it would fly out of the train that I was holding it tightly between my legs (while wearing it across) and on one of the bumps I got lifted out of my seat and the strap broke! So I had to really hold it tightly with my legs until the wildest ride in the wilderness was over. Needless to say, my thigh muscles were sore after that ride!

I usually use a Disney back pack. Keeps my lotions and autograph books separate. Plus I put my camera in there when not using it. At the end of the night I pack my souvenirs inside of it.