Disney Night on “Dancing With the Stars” will draw from “Steamboat Willie” and “Pinocchio” to “Moana” and the upcoming film “Coco.”
ABC has revealed the dances, songs and Disney inspirations for the routines on the show at 8 p.m. Monday.
The telecast will conclude with the ejection of one celebrity and his or her professional dance partner.
Here are the celebrities, their partners, the dances, the songs and the movies:
- Drew Scott and Emma Slater will perform a Viennese waltz to “Rainbow Connection” from “The Muppet Movie.”
- Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson will dance an Argentine tango to “Angelica” from “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.”
- Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold will deliver a foxtrot to “You’re Welcome” from “Moana.”
- Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas will dance a foxtrot to “When You Wish Upon a Star” from “Pinocchio.”
- Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd will deliver a quickstep to “The Bare Necessities” from “The Jungle Book.”
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev will perform a jazz routine to “Remember Me” from Disney-Pixar’s “Coco,” in theaters Nov. 22.
- Sasha Pieterse and Gleb Savchenko will do a rumba to “Kiss the Girl” from “The Little Mermaid.”
- Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke will offer a quickstep to “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” from “The Lion King.”
- Vanessa Lachey and Maks Chmerkovskiy will waltz to “Un Jour Mon Prince Viendra (Someday My Prince Will Come)” from “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.”
- Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy will deliver a jazz routine to “Steamboat Willie” from “Steamboat Willie.”
Sid Philips is a father of two and a loving husband. He currently resides in Pennsylvania and has been a fan of Disney since his parents took him there in 1980! Sid has visited multiple Disney parks around the world and loves each one!
TalkDisney.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.