Mickey’s New Year’s Eve BBQ at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort!
Join Mickey, Minnie and friends for a family-friendly barbecue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort as they celebrate the new year at Mickey’s New Year’s Eve BBQ. During this special finger-licking, foot-stomping barbeque event, you’ll feast on mouth-watering items such as Bacon Jam Burger Sliders grilled on site, Wagon Wheel Mac’n’Cheese for the kiddos, and Mini S’mores served in Mason Jars!
In addition to this all-you-care-to-enjoy BBQ spread, you’ll get to enjoy the sounds of a live bluegrass band and a DJ. After dinner, cowpokes can mosey on over to the dance floor for line dancing led by Disney Friends! Then get ready to count down to midnight and watch the world-famous Magic Kingdom fireworks from a special viewing area.
Attend a spirited celebration with bluegrass music, a DJ, a video feed of Times Square and fantastic fun for all ages—including a visit from some beloved Disney friends! Be on the lookout for Mickey and Minnie, as well as Chip ‘n Dale.
At the end of the evening, sip champagne as you enjoy a breathtaking fireworks display.
Delight in a bountiful buffet featuring mouthwatering favorites, which may include:
- A variety of meats, including smoked chicken, baked salmon, beef brisket and Italian sausage
- Lobster macaroni and cheese
- Baked potatoes and assorted toppings
- A hot vegetarian meal option
- Assorted cold salads, including kale salad, jicama carrot salad and roasted beet salad
- Appetizers, including a cheese board, vegetable crudités, crackers, breads and fresh fruit
Kids’ options, like chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers, hot dogs, fresh green beans and salad
- Assorted desserts, like mini s’mores mason jars, cherry cheesecake and chocolate truffles
Menu items are subject to change.
When & Where
The New Year’s Eve BBQ begins at 8:30 PM on Sunday, December 31, 2017 at the Fort Wilderness Pavilion.
This event is $95 per adult and $75 per child.
Call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 to book the New Year’s Eve BBQ. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.