Today, I’m excited to share more details about the new D-Luxe Burger, opening this May at Town Center at Disney Springs. Soon to be known for its delicious gourmet burgers and twisted milkshakes, it’s the perfect place to grab a delicious bite in the eclectically comfortable western-inspired interior, or in the covered outdoor seating area that overlooks the springs.
There’s something for every burger aficionado, complete with unique toppings, freshly baked buns and a signature blend of beef. Gourmet burgers on the menu include:
- Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
Freshly cut fries and your choice of dipping sauces are the perfect complement to your burger. Artisanal gelato shakes with rotating flavors that may include Vanilla, Chocolate, Raspberry, Strawberry, Salted Caramel, S’mores and Cake – sure to tempt your palate. Root beer, Cherry Coke and orange soda floats are also featured, as well as hard sodas, draft beer and cider. For adults, shakes with spirits include Smoked Bourbon and Beer and Godiva Raspberry.
As if gelato shakes weren’t sweet enough, the adorably delicious Red Velvet Burger Macaron is the perfect way for burger lovers to end a meal. Each macaron is lovingly handcrafted to look just like a burger, down to the raspberry ‘ketchup.’