Walt Life Subscription Box
Get a assortment of delightful goodies from the most Magical place on Earth!
We offer a unique opportunity to our advertisers. Every day thousands of Disney
Oreo Cookies filled with Raspberry Chocolate Cream
Makes 15 cookies
Ingredients: Raspberry Chocolate Cream
- 1 Cup Raspberry Puree
- 16 Oz White Couverture Chocolate / Chopped
- 4 Oz White Coating Chocolate / Chopped
- 1 Pkg Oreo Cookies
- 1 Pkg Lollipop Sticks
- 1 Pkg Dark Coating Chocolate
- 1 Pkg Miscellaneous Candies or Nuts for Decorating
- In a saucepan, bring the raspberry puree to a boil over medium heat.
- Pour the hot puree over the two different white chocolates in a bowl and mix until combined and smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Take 15 Oreo cookies and separate each to form two portions, with frosting on one end of each. Place the cookie half with the frosting on a tray, frosting side up.
- When the raspberry cream is firm, spoon the mixture into a pastry bag with a plain piping tip on the end.
- Pipe the filling on top of the frosting on the Oreo Cookie, and then place a lollipop stick in the middle, leaving one end of the stick out of the cookie.
- Firmly place the plain half of the Oreo on top of the raspberry cream, forming a sandwich again.
- Clean the sides to make a perfect cookie with the lollipop stick coming out. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark coating chocolate in a bowl over a double boiler saucepan on a low heat. Dip the Oreo in the chocolate to coat. As you remove the cookie, scrape the excess chocolate before placing on baking paper.
- Decorate dipped cookies as desired.