Oreo Cookies filled with Raspberry Chocolate Cream
Makes 15 cookies
Ingredients: Raspberry Chocolate Cream
- 1 Cup Raspberry Puree
- 16 Oz White Couverture Chocolate / Chopped
- 4 Oz White Coating Chocolate / Chopped
- 1 Pkg Oreo Cookies
- 1 Pkg Lollipop Sticks
- 1 Pkg Dark Coating Chocolate
- 1 Pkg Miscellaneous Candies or Nuts for Decorating
- In a saucepan, bring the raspberry puree to a boil over medium heat.
- Pour the hot puree over the two different white chocolates in a bowl and mix until combined and smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Take 15 Oreo cookies and separate each to form two portions, with frosting on one end of each. Place the cookie half with the frosting on a tray, frosting side up.
- When the raspberry cream is firm, spoon the mixture into a pastry bag with a plain piping tip on the end.
- Pipe the filling on top of the frosting on the Oreo Cookie, and then place a lollipop stick in the middle, leaving one end of the stick out of the cookie.
- Firmly place the plain half of the Oreo on top of the raspberry cream, forming a sandwich again.
- Clean the sides to make a perfect cookie with the lollipop stick coming out. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark coating chocolate in a bowl over a double boiler saucepan on a low heat. Dip the Oreo in the chocolate to coat. As you remove the cookie, scrape the excess chocolate before placing on baking paper.
- Decorate dipped cookies as desired.
TalkDisney.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.