Enjoy a plated 3-course New Orleans dinner, live entertainment with Dr. Facilier himself, plus priority viewing of the Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular–a Mickey’s Halloween Party exclusive!
1A Dazzling Dinner – to Die For
Fall under the spell of a magical Cajun-Creole feast in a hauntingly elegant Southern setting.Mystical Spirits of the Blue Bayou is a premium dining and entertainment experience that features a themed 3-course dinner, spooky-kooky entertainment and a special parting gift. Tickets to this exclusive event can be purchased only by Guests who already have tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party.The enchantment begins under the twinkling stars and eternal twilight of the Blue Bayou Restaurant, where our chefs have conjured up a voodoo-licious prix-fixe dinner just for the occasion. Begin with your choice of appetizer: Beguiling Bayou Crab Cake with crisp creole slaw and tart Remoulade Sauce, or a warm, melted goat cheese Bon Coeur Tart coupled with fresh baby spinach, golden beets and savory prosciutto, with a drizzle of dried cherry vinaigrette.
While “live” performers capture your eyes and ears, all your other senses will be captivated by the 3 main entrees to choose from—Braised Bayou Short Ribs, with Danish blue-cheese whipped potatoes and baby carrots, served with huckleberry-pinot noir sauce; Bourbon-Glazed Chicken Breast over a bed of smoked-white cheddar polenta, with crisp asparagus spears and a savory thyme jus; or Red Fish, sautéed to flaky perfection with crispy rock shrimp, seasoned Louisiana long rice, haricot vert and étouffée sauce.
Finish your feast with either a dark chocolate crème brûlée with salted caramel macaroon, or an almond praline cheesecake with petit honey beignets—plus a tempting selection of non-alcoholic beverages.
2Eerie Entertainment – It’s a “Live”!
When the smooth-talking Shadow Man lets his mojo flow, who knows where this scary show will go?
Dr. Facilier is fast and facile, but his wicked wit and mysterious ways always lead to laughter. A spoonful of “funny” makes the Medicine Man go ‘round and ‘round—the tables—to make sure your dinner is as delightful as it is delicious.
To ensure that your Halloween feast is the most memorable ever, your host has invited some “friends from the other side.” So keep an eye out—but not too far out!—for other “live” performers, including the Cadaver Dans and mischievous pirates. (We assume they’re alive.)
When the dining concludes, our ghoulish Guests (you are wearing a costume, yes?) will meet, and be given a special amenity by, Dr. Facilier and his “boogie” men and women—a beautiful, frame-worthy lithograph of original artwork by Disney Animator Eric Goldberg! Guests will then be escorted by our Ghoul Control to a reserved area in Central Plaza for priority viewing of the Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular!
3Halloween Screams Fireworks Spectacular
But wraith—there’s more! How do you end a perfectly ghostly evening, one that features an enthralling 3-course meal, a hilarious Halloween show and a lovely keepsake gift to boot? With special priority viewing of the Halloween Screams Fireworks Spectacular, of course!“Master of Scare-emonies” Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s TheNightmare Before Christmas will preside over the pyrotechnics extravaganza at Sleeping Beauty Castle, while haunting melodies fill the air. Classic Disney villains like Maleficent, Ursula the Sea Witch and Oogie Boogie will also join in the “spirit” of the celebration.Spaces are limited, so don’t miss this spellbinding night! Trick—or treat—your loved ones into reserving spaces at a premium dining and event package you won’t forget—for many full moons to come!
Know Before You Go
September 25, 28 & 30
October 2, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
$150.00 per adult/child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity included. Must be paid in full at time of booking. Price does not include Mickey’s Halloween Party admission.
Mystical Spirits of the Blue Bayou – Premium Halloween Dining Experience runs from 7:00 PM to 9:45 PM during Mickey’s Halloween Party. Guest check-in begins at 4:00 PM at Blue Bayou Restaurant.
- To attend the Mystical Spirits of the Blue Bayou premium dining event, you must have already purchased a ticket to Mickey’s Halloween Party for that same day. You can purchase tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party here.
- Space is limited and advance reservations are highly recommended. Use the “Check Availability” tool to book online.
- After booking your reservation, you will be contacted by a Cast Member prior to the event date to make your main course food selections.
- Each person in the party must purchase the Mystical Spirits of the Blue Bayou – Premium Halloween Dining Experience in order to enter the restaurant during Mickey’s Halloween Party.
- Same-day reservations may be available on a limited basis, subject to availability.More Important Details
- Accommodations for Guests with disabilities are available.
- Guest check-in on the day of event starts at 4:00 PM at Blue Bayou Restaurant. Guest seating begins at 7:00 PM, and dinner is served at 7:30 PM. Guests will be escorted to the reserved fireworks viewing area at 9:00 PM, and Halloween Screams Fireworks will take place at 9:25 PM. The premium experience ends at 9:45 PM. Guests are then free to explore the rest of Mickey’s Halloween Party.
- Specific entertainment elements within this Premium Halloween Dining Experience may be cancelled due to technical issues without notice. Packages will not be refunded.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult throughout this Premium Halloween Dining Experience.
- All prices, food options, services, age ranges, locations, dates, times, menus and show times subject to change without notice.
- For all non-dining questions, please call Disneyland Resort Guest Services at (714) 781-4565.
- No refunds, exchanges or discounts.
Sid Philips is a father of two and a loving husband. He currently resides in Pennsylvania and has been a fan of Disney since his parents took him there in 1980! Sid has visited multiple Disney parks around the world and loves each one!
5Before You Go:
TalkDisney.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.