Disneyland is preparing to celebrate the excitement around all things Star Wars with brand-new themed experiences in Tomorrowland beginning November 16. Season of the Force will take guests to a galaxy far, far away with special experiences:
Star Wars Launch Bay
This new area will offer opportunities to visit with favorite Star Wars characters, special exhibits, peeks at the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens and much more.
Choose Your Destiny with Special Character Experiences
- Dark Side – Encounter one of the most iconic villains from Star Wars, Darth Vader.
- Light Side – Fly casual at this makeshift Rebel base, and meet the most famous co-pilot in the galaxy, Chewbacca.
- Dark Side Gallery – Get a look at authentic pieces of stormtrooper armor as well as famous Sith lightsabers once wielded by masters of the dark side.
- Light Side Gallery – Explore a gallery filled with Rebel flight helmets and lightsabers once wielded by Jedi Knights.
- Preview Gallery – See items built exclusively for Star Wars Launch Bay by the same prop makers who worked on the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Starship Gallery – Discover models of famous starships from throughout the Star Wars saga.
Join the Battle in the Star Wars Game Center – Play the latest games from the Star Wars galaxy, including Disney Infinity 3.0 – featuring park-exclusive Toy Box levels.
Guests will launch into a galaxy far, far away aboard Hyperspace Mountain, finding themselves in an action-packed battle between Rebel X-wings and Imperial TIE fighters.
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
This popular attraction will feature a new scene inspired by the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Choose the dark side or the light at this new themed food and beverage location. In the space that currently hosts Tomorrowland Terrace, the Galactic Grill will serve up specialty menu items inspired by both sides of the Force. Here is a look at some of the menu options:
- Darth Tamale – Blue corn tamale with scrambled eggs and chorizo, red chili sauce and tomatillo
Lunch and Dinner
- First Order Specialty Burger – Angus beef and chorizo patty topped with fried cherry peppers, spicy-lime aioli on dark bun
The Pastry Menace – Éclair with milk chocolate filling and a hint of cayenne pepper
- BB-8 sipper
- TIE Fighter premium popcorn bucket
Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
Relive Luke Skywalker’s path to becoming a Jedi in a film that recaptures favorite Star Wars moments on the big screen. The Tomorrowland Theater presents Star Wars: Path of the Jedi, an exclusive cinematic event.
Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
Opening December 8, guests will experience a twist on the Jedi Training experience when they encounter new characters and a new villain from the popular Disney XD series, Star Wars Rebels.
Choose your side when Season of the Force begins November 16 at Disneyland park in California!
Sid Philips is a father of two and a loving husband. He currently resides in Pennsylvania and has been a fan of Disney since his parents took him there in 1980! Sid has visited multiple Disney parks around the world and loves each one!
TalkDisney.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.