Walt Life Subscription Box
Get a assortment of delightful goodies from the most Magical place on Earth!
We offer a unique opportunity to our advertisers. Every day thousands of Disney
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort is just around the corner! As you plan for the spookiest time of year, which runs September 11 through November 1, I’ve got some things you should keep in mind.
1. Halloween Time Dazzles During Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration – We’ve added three new nighttime spectaculars during the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration, and you can see them all during Halloween Time!
- Mickey’s Halloween Party – This year, Mickey’s Halloween Party will feature “Paint the Night” parade and “Halloween Screams” fireworks.
- Non-Party Nights – On non-party nights (including weeknights), you can catch both “Paint the Night” parade and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks.
- “World of Color – Celebrate!” – Our new “World of Color” spectacular will be presented every night, including weeknights.
Please note: Guests visiting with regular admission during Mickey’s Halloween Party dates will not be able to view “Paint the Night” parade or either fireworks spectaculars. If you plan to watch “Disneyland Forever” fireworks, please check the calendar at Disneyland.com to be sure you are attending on a non-party night. All show schedules are subject to change.
2. Get Your Mickey’s Halloween Party Tickets Early – Even with 17 available nights, Mickey’s Halloween Party is sure to fill up fast! Purchase your tickets in advance here.
And as you’re getting your Halloween costume ready to show off at Mickey’s Halloween Party, don’t forget to check the costume guidelines here.
3. Daytime Fun During Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort – If you do not plan to attend Mickey’s Halloween Party, we’ve got fun in store for you during the day:
- Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
- Dia de los Muertos Celebration