Getting a shot at walking right onto a Walt Disney World ride is a dream come true for many guests. Thankfully, Disney (for a price) offers guests their best shot at wait-less attractions during special-ticket events called ‘Disney After Hours.’
2018 Dinsey After Hours Magic Kingdom2018 Dinsey After Hours Magic KingdomThe eagerly-anticipated 2018 Disney After Hours dates have now been released for Magic Kingdom, along with ticketing information. Here is what we know:
2018 Disney After Hours Dates:
- Thursday, June 28, 2018 (10pm-1am)
- Saturday, June 30, 2018 (10pm-1am)
- Saturday, July 7, 2018 (10pm-1am)
- Monday, July 9, 2018 (10pm-1am)
- Saturday, July 14, 2018 (10pm-1am)
- Saturday, July 21, 2018 (10pm-1am)
- Saturday, July 28, 2018 (10pm-1am)
- Saturday, August 4, 2018 (10pm-1am)
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 (10pm-1am)
- Thursday, August 30, 2018 (9pm-midnight)
- Thursday, September 20, 2018 (9pm-midnight)
Rides open during Disney After Hours:
Disney keeps 25 of their most popular rides and attractions open during Disney After Hours, so the odds are very good that your favorite ride will be open. I should note that some shows like the Carousell of Progress and The Enchanted Tiki Room tend to not be open during extended hours promotions.
2018 Disney After Hours Ticketing information:
- Advance Ticket Purchase: $119 per guest plus tax
- Day-of Ticket Purchase: $124 per guest plus tax
- DVC members and/or Annual Passholders: $89 per guest plus tax
- Tickets can be purchased by calling the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 827-7185
Sid Philips is a father of two and a loving husband. He currently resides in Pennsylvania and has been a fan of Disney since his parents took him there in 1980! Sid has visited multiple Disney parks around the world and loves each one!
TalkDisney.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.