Walt Disney World is now offering an after-hours event at Magic Kingdom that will keep parts of the theme park open for three extra hours — but for a limited number of people.
The Disney After Hours price is $149 per person.
The park will close to regular day guests at 10 p.m. on April 28 and May 5, and it will close at 11 p.m. on April 14, April 21, May 8, May 12 and May 19. Folks who have purchased the After Hours option will be allowed to stay in select areas of the Magic Kingdom for three additional hours.
Check-in for the event takes place at Magic Kingdom’s main entrance beginning at 7 p.m. The $149 ticket allows entry into the theme park at that time.
Disney is not revealing how many After Hours tickets will be sold.
Among the open attractions will be Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Peter Pan’s Flight, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain and Princess Fairytale Hall, according to the official Disney World website.
Disney After Hours also will include select ice-cream treats and bottled beverages. Some items will be available for purchase at Casey’s Corner at the Starbucks location on Main Street U.S.A.
To purchase an After Hours ticket, call 407-827-7185.
- Official check-in for the event will take place at the Main Entrance to the theme park beginning at 7:00 PM.
- Please note that Magic Kingdom park will officially close to Guests who haven’t purchased Disney After Hours tickets at 10:00 PM on April 28 and May 5, 2016; and at 11:00 PM on April 14 and 21, and May 8, 12 and 19, 2016.
- Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests—including those staying at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Hotel—may use Walt Disney World Transportation after the event for up to 2 hours.
- Please note that the number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.