Whether you realize it or not, Disney movies have most likely taught you numerous life lessons throughout the years. Walt Disney, the artist who created the magic, turns out to have a lot more words of wisdom to give! We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorites, so be prepared to take notes and to get inspired:
- “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.”
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
- “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.”
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
- “Somehow I can’t believe there are many heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true.”
Sid Philips is a father of two and a loving husband. He currently resides in Pennsylvania and has been a fan of Disney since his parents took him there in 1980! Sid has visited multiple Disney parks around the world and loves each one!
TalkDisney.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.