Penne Alla Vodka - Mama Melrose's - Hollywood Studios
Penne alla Vodka with Pancetta and Sweet Onions finished with Tomato-Basil Sauce, Cream, Vodka, and Pecorino Romano
Add Pancetta, onions and garlic. Sautee until golden brown.
Deglaze the pan with Vodka, let reduce
Add marinara sauce and cream
Mix thoroughly and add the pasta
Put in bowl and garnish with the cheese and parsley
Marinara Sauce Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs diced onions, 1/4" dice
- 1/8 cup minced garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp basil, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp oregano, dried
- 1/2 tbsp marjoram, dried
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
- 16 oz crushed tomatoes
- 16 oz diced tomato
- 1 can tomato paste
- In a 2-quart saucepan, heat the olive oil, add the garlic and onions stirring constantly until garlic and onion has a nice aroma and is starting to turn golden brown.
- Add the basil and the herbs and salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes,
- Add the tomato paste. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and combine.
- Bring to boil. Cook over medium heat for 5 hours, stirring regularly so that you do not burn the kettle.
TalkDisney.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.