Attention racers! runDisney released their highly-anticipated race schedule for 2018-2019. Here is a rundown of the upcoming Disney races.
You will note that Disneyland races are not listed on this schedule. That is because runDisney announced a few days back that they will not be organizing any races at Disneyland in the near future due to construction and other logistical concerns.
— runDisney (@runDisney) October 30, 2017
runDisney 2018-2019 Race Schedule:
Walt Disney World Resort Races:
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend: November 1-4, 2018; Tickets on sale March 13, 2018
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend: January 9-13, 2019; Tickets on sale April 17, 2018
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend: February 21-24, 2019; Tickets on sale June 12, 2018
- Star Wars Half Marathon – The Dark Side: April 4-7, 2019; Tickets on sale August 7, 2018
Disneyland Paris Resort Races:
- Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend: September 20-23, 2018; Packages on sale NOW
runDisney Virtual Races:
- runDisney Virtual Running Shorts: Summer 2018; Tickets on sale TBD
More information about runDisney races can be found on runDusney.
Sid Philips is a father of two and a loving husband. He currently resides in Pennsylvania and has been a fan of Disney since his parents took him there in 1980! Sid has visited multiple Disney parks around the world and loves each one!
TalkDisney.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.