Florida’s first responders get free admission to both Busch Gardens in Tampa and SeaWorld in Orlando during the month of September, and also can take advantage of a special offer for additional tickets.
Running now through Sept. 30, qualified first responders get in free and can also get discounted $50 tickets (more than $40 off the ticket price at each park) for friends and family.
“This special offer is our way to show our support and appreciation for the commitment and dedication of Florida’s first responders,” Busch Gardens Tampa park president Jim Dean said in a news release.
Qualifying first responders include:
• Florida fire rescue first responders
• Florida EMT and EMS workers (not hospital employees)
• Florida police and sheriff’s officers
• Florida Highway Patrol, Department of Corrections, Department of Law Enforcement and Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission field officers
• Florida Forest Service forest rangers and state Park Service law enforcement
• Department of Homeland Security law enforcement agents
• Florida Department of Environmental Protection law enforcement
Qualifying first responders should visit buschgardenstampa.com or seaworldorlando.com to register, using the ID.me verification system. Tickets must be used by Sept. 30.
SeaWorld also has a program called Waves of Honor that provides free admission to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens for active members of U.S. armed forces and as many as three direct dependents.
Sid Philips is a father of two and a loving husband. He currently resides in Pennsylvania and has been a fan of Disney since his parents took him there in 1980! Sid has visited multiple Disney parks around the world and loves each one!
TalkDisney.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.